Old 11-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Harry Putnam

Default Make running program icons appear in 1 virtual Desktop

What or where can I set something so that the running program icons
that appear across the system tray at bottom only appear in the
virtual desktop that started them.

It's not the one under `Workspace Behaviour' [] Different Widgets
For each desktop

But I think I've seen it before... cannot find it now.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Diederik de Haas

On Monday 07 November 2011 21:32:10 Harry Putnam wrote:
> What or where can I set something so that the running program icons
> that appear across the system tray at bottom only appear in the
> virtual desktop that started them.

Task manager settings? (Right-click the taskbar to get access to it).

Old 11-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Harry Putnam

Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> writes:

> On Monday 07 November 2011 21:32:10 Harry Putnam wrote:
>> What or where can I set something so that the running program icons
>> that appear across the system tray at bottom only appear in the
>> virtual desktop that started them.
>
> Task manager settings? (Right-click the taskbar to get access to it).

Ahh thank you... yup, thats it.