Old 11-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Andrej Kacian

Default Keyboard shortcut for pasting from X buffer

Hello all,

as I am used to Shift+Ins pasting from X buffer, not from an arbitrary
clipboard (Ctrl+V is for that), but I can't find a way in KDE. Shift+Ins does
same thing as Ctrl+V.

Is there any way to change this? It is quite inconvenient to have to use mouse
buttons to paste from X buffer...

Thanks in advance,
--
Andrej

Old 11-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Carsten Pfeiffer

Am Thursday, 3. November 2011 schrieb Andrej Kacian:

Hi,

> as I am used to Shift+Ins pasting from X buffer, not from an arbitrary
> clipboard (Ctrl+V is for that), but I can't find a way in KDE. Shift+Ins
> does same thing as Ctrl+V.

use Ctrl+Shift+Ins to paste to X buffer.

Cheers,
Carsten