Old 10-13-2011, 01:59 AM
Harry Putnam

Default What to do about roken kde pkgs (as reported by aptitude)

I seem to have a rather high percentage of kde pkgs that are listed as
[b]roken by `aptitude'. What can I do to fix that?
Just re-installing the pkgs seems to have no effect on the Broken
status.

They nearly all seem to have the `[A]utomatic' flag too. So I tried
removing the Automatic mark first and then re-installing but it made
no difference