Old 09-14-2011, 09:25 PM
Kati Snyder

Default Conversation with Kati Snyder and others

Hey just sending you this email to give you the link to that site we talked about last night at dinner. Like I said I've already made 2000 this month just buying this stuff and reselling it here you go my friend it's http://moneyforaussies.info enjoy

Conversation with debian-kde@lists.debian.org, rosssam@tpg.com.au, davidn@aoi.com.au, secretary@oldwestbourneafc.com.au, mykall68@tpg.com.au, zara100@tpg.com, ben@69-172-23-123.clvdoh.adelphia.net, pdsmith@tpg.com.au, rwal@westnet.com.au, ben.kramer@voicetronix.com.au, ben@algroup.co.uk, brendan.gregg@tpg.com.au, jmclarke@tpg.com.au, catelyn_obrien@stellamaris.com.au, pawillis@tpg.com.au, packo@tpg.com.au, warwickconv@tpg.com.au, bj@it.uts.edu.au, b_d_low@yahoo.com.au, ebizness@bigpond.net.au, homerbarry@hotmail.com, bob.cole@bigpond.net.au, cat789@tpg.com.au, moe334578-pause@yahoo.com, greymac@acenet.com.au, tammy60@tpg.com.au and Kati Snyder