Old 09-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Petr Baranov

Default Left mouse button does not work after suspend

Hello!

I've been running debian/kde on macbook already for some time. It has been
working great, but recently I started to get weird problem. After waking up
from suspended state my left mouse button does not work, it seems to be pushed
all the time. I need to restart X to return to the normal behavior.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Should I send a bug report?

Kind Regards,
Petr

Old 09-14-2011, 10:58 AM
George Anastasiou

Did this problem exist before when you suspended your macbook or did it
start recently?

--
George Anastasiou
http://ghostblader.blogspot.com

Old 09-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Petr Baranov

No, it did not exist before. It started about two weeks ago.