Old 09-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Matteo Semplice

Default KDE system default configuration

Dear everybody,
I am upgrading my Debian installation at home and I have a couple of
KDE4-related questions.

1) I would like to migrate to the desktop the KDE configuration that I have
tweaked to my needs on my laptop (background, window behaviour, panels, side
bars, daemons, etc). What is the best way to achieve it? aka, what files do I
need to copy?

2) Is there a way to make the above custom configuration the default for any
new user on the desktop?

Matteo