Old 08-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Martin Steigerwald

Default KDE 4.7.0 + Akonadi based KDEPIM

Hi!

Now that KDE 4.6 really works like a charm here and judged from the
quietness on this list for other users as well, any plans for KDE 4.7.0 +
the Akonadi based KDEPIM.

I fully understand being reluctant about the latter, but I am curious as
well.

PS: I am happy with using KDE 4.6.5, so I am not at all in a hurry.

Ciao,