Old 07-12-2011, 05:00 PM
BasaBuru

Default kde pim sync with android phone

Hello:

Do you know a howto on how to connect and sync with kontact (Kde PIM) an
android phone??

I bought a phone a samnsung galaxy mini whith android 2.2

I'm an absolute newbie with android but i need sync me calendar and contacts.

Thanks

BasaBuru

Old 07-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Pavel Mihaduk

Hi,

As far as I know the recommended way to have your stuff synced when using
Android-based smartphone is to sync it via Google. What I mean is that you
sync your phone with your Google account, and then sync the account with
Kontact (using akonadi googledata resource).

Old 07-13-2011, 09:02 PM
"Andreas v. Heydwolff"