Old 07-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Bruce Sass

Default krfb and krdc

Hi,

With KDE 3.5 (and earlier, never tried with KDE 4) I told Krfb to allow
uninvited connections, closed the Krfb window, and was then able to connect
via Krdc as long as that user was running a KDE session--through reboots and
regardless of whether Krfb was taking up a taskbar slot or not. After
upgrading to KDE 4.6.x (from unstable) it appears that I can't connect unless
the Krfb app is running.

Is there any way to get the old behaviour back?

- Bruce