-   -   Reply (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/496464-reply.html)

"frank" 03-02-2011 11:24 PM

Hello,
I had eairlier sent an official mail to your Mailing address on this matter without a reply.

My name is Frank Mueller and i work in the acc ounts department at S.N.S Bank Netherl ands.
I will like to discuss about a decea sed family member's Fina ncial portfolio at S.N.S Bank Netherlands.

Respond back to me via email or phone call so that i can give you a comprehensive detail into this matter.

Regards,
Mr Frank Mueller
448715037032

"(Ms) Pamela R. Hughes" 09-06-2012 06:07 PM

Hello,
Compliments and good day to you and your family.
I write you this mail as a reminder once more having waited patiently
for your response to my initial contact with you through snail mail.
However since i assume you did not get it i want to use this medium even though
it might not be the best form of communication in matters like this due to the
ever growing disbelief and illicit scams and fraud associated with it, i
seem to have no choice than to make use of it, coupled with the fact that
it might be just perfect due to the ability to redeem time.
Without wasting much of your time i want to bring you into a business
venture which i think should be of interest and concern to you, since it has
to do with a perceived family member of yours However i need to
be sure that you must have received this communication so i will not divulge
much information about it until i get a response from you.
Kindly respond back to me.
Regards,
Pamela