Old 11-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Martin Steigerwald

Default Any chance for Digikam 1.5

Hi!

Any chance for Digikam 1.5?

From what I read Digikam received a fair amount of bug fixes including one
important one regarding saving metadata in the meantime.

This could be something for experimental until it has been well tested.

Again I appreciate any work you put into it and I know its a volunteer
effort. I might try adapting the packaging from subversion from 1.4 to 1.5
and build it myself if you have no plans for it at the moment.

Ciao,

Old 11-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Ferdinand Thommes

they work fine with kde 4.5.1, but not with kde 4.4.5.2 and a fully upgraded sid, where kipi-plugins have dependency issues

(libkdcraw8, libkdecore5 and libkexiv2-8)

regards
Ferdinand

Any chance for Digikam 1.5?

>From what I read Digikam received a fair amount of bug fixes including one

important one regarding saving metadata in the meantime.

This could be something for experimental until it has been well tested.

Again I appreciate any work you put into it and I know its a volunteer

effort. I might try adapting the packaging from subversion from 1.4 to 1.5

and build it myself if you have no plans for it at the moment.

Ciao,

GPG: 03B0 0D6C 0040 0710 4AFA *B82F 991B EAAC A599 84C7

Old 11-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Martin Steigerwald

Am Freitag 12 November 2010 schrieb Ferdinand Thommes:
> 2010/11/12 Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de>
>
> > Hi!
>
> just for testing: there are packages on
> http://xraynaudphotos.free.fr/debian.php
> they work fine with kde 4.5.1, but not with kde 4.4.5.2 and a fully
> upgraded sid, where kipi-plugins have dependency issues
> (libkdcraw8, libkdecore5 and libkexiv2-8)

Thanks a lot. These worked out of the box on my mixed
squeeze/sid/experimental/experimental-snapshots setup.

Ciao,