Old 11-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Tim Richardson

Default why is idle configured as idle -n in the kde menu?

I'm starting to learn python to learn pyqt.
I was very confused because idle crashes the second time a qt program is
executed.
The solution is to run idle from a console, or use the kde menu editor
to remove the -n option.

(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=601610)

Why is idle configured as
idle -n