Old 10-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Martin Steigerwald

Default Blog-Fwd: Allen Winter: KDEPIM 4.4.7 Available

Hi!

You probably know this already:

KDEPIM 4.4.7 Available
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4344

When I see the amount of bug fixes, I think it would be a good candidate
for Squeeze.

Ciao,

Old 10-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Rainer Dorsch

Am Sunday, 24. October 2010 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Hi!
>
> You probably know this already:
>
> KDEPIM 4.4.7 Available
> http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4344
>
> When I see the amount of bug fixes, I think it would be a good candidate
> for Squeeze.

Seems it is packages for Debian

http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kdepim/news/20101022T193311Z.html

and currently in experimental. Not sure if there is a plan to add it to
squeeze, but I agree with you given the amount of bugfixed, I would appreciate
it.

I pulled it into my squeeze installation from experimental and report here if
I see problems.

Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch