Old 10-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Modestas Vainius

Default Scripts for building

Hello,

On penktadienis 15 Spalis 2010 18:55:56 Boris Bobrov wrote:
> Hello.
> Question to kde maintainers. Are there any scripts to automatize the build
> process and if yes, could you share them? Or maybe there are instructions
> how to build debian-like kde packages?

What do you want to automatize? Debian KDE packages like any other are
buildable using standard debian tools [1].

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-pkg_basics.en.html#s-sourcebuild

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>

Old 10-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Boris Bobrov

To automatize build of sources from kde.org. I mean, every program from
kdeadmin, kdenetwork etc - is it being built manually or with help of some
scripts?

В сообщении от Пятница 15 октября 2010 23:54:32 вы написали:
> Hello,
>
> On penktadienis 15 Spalis 2010 18:55:56 Boris Bobrov wrote:
>
> What do you want to automatize? Debian KDE packages like any other are
> buildable using standard debian tools [1].
>
> [1] http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/ch-pkg_basics.en.html#s-sourcebuild

--
WBR,
Boris.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

On penktadienis 15 Spalis 2010 22:31:43 Boris Bobrov wrote:
> To automatize build of sources from kde.org. I mean, every program from
> kdeadmin, kdenetwork etc - is it being built manually or with help of some
> scripts?

All work towards debian packaging of new upstream release is done manually
(hosted at git.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-sc/*.git). If you are interesting in
automating building of pure upstream sources, you want kdesvn-build [1].

[1] http://kdesvn-build.kde.org/

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>