Old 10-06-2010, 06:46 PM
roberto

Default konqueror downloading

hello, i need to download roughly 50 different html files from a
single web page;

although i know wget will do the job, i'd like to ask you if any tool
like the "down them all" in firefox exist for konqueror (my version is
3.5.9 in kde 3.5.10)

thank you in advance

--
roberto

Old 10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
James Tappin

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:46:12 +0200
roberto <roberto03@gmail.com> wrote:

R> hello, i need to download roughly 50 different html files from a
R> single web page;
R>
R> although i know wget will do the job, i'd like to ask you if any tool
R> like the "down them all" in firefox exist for konqueror (my version is
R> 3.5.9 in kde 3.5.10)
R>
R>
R> thank you in advance

Tools -> Download Manger -> List all links

I don't have 3.5.9/10 but in 3.5.7, you then just need to choose "select
all", in 4.4.5 there's a
check box "show web content" to gather all the links from the current
page.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 PM
roberto

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:56 PM, James Tappin <sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Tools -> Download Manger -> List all links
>
> I don't have 3.5.9/10 but in 3.5.7, you then just need to choose "select
> all", in 4.4.5 there's a
> check box "show web content" to gather all the links from the current
> page.

i'm sorry but in my version i cannot find the "Download Manager" point
you highlight ...

--
roberto

Old 10-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Carsten Pfeiffer

Am Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010 schrieb roberto:
> hello, i need to download roughly 50 different html files from a
> single web page;
>
> although i know wget will do the job, i'd like to ask you if any tool
> like the "down them all" in firefox exist for konqueror (my version is
> 3.5.9 in kde 3.5.10)

Konqueror supports this with the help of a kget plugin. In the "Extras" menu,
there should be an entry "List all Links", that shows all links from the
current page. You can then select those that you like and queue them for
downloading.

Cheers,
Carsten