Old 10-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Tadeáš Moravec

Default libqt4-multimedia 4.7

Hello,
I'd like to upgrade to Qt 4.7 from experimental, but libqt4-multimedia
is missing on all architectures, except PPC, blocking the upgrade. There
are no bugs in libqt4-multimedia in experimental, according to
bugs.debian.org.
Does anyone know what's wrong with the package? The rest of Qt 4.7 is
there (I think).

Old 10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Didier 'OdyX' Raboud

Tadeáš Moravec wrote:

> Hello,
> I'd like to upgrade to Qt 4.7 from experimental, but libqt4-multimedia
> is missing on all architectures, except PPC, blocking the upgrade. There
> are no bugs in libqt4-multimedia in experimental, according to
> bugs.debian.org.
> Does anyone know what's wrong with the package? The rest of Qt 4.7 is
> there (I think).

Hi,

as far as I know, the 4.7 version of Qt dropped the QtMultimedia module, so
the package disappeared. It is somehow replaced by the MultimediaKit module
from Qt Mobility.

Cheers,

OdyX