-   -   Suggestions for plasma-widget-networkmanagemet (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/435033-suggestions-plasma-widget-networkmanagemet.html)

Valerio Passini 10-03-2010 06:49 PM

Suggestions for plasma-widget-networkmanagemet

Hello,

Where can I send suggestions for improving plasma-widget-
networkmanagement? IMHO probably a counter for the time/costs of an
internet connection with mobile broadband would be a very useful feature
to keep under control the costs. Thank you

Valerio

Diederik de Haas 10-03-2010 07:16 PM

On Sunday 03 October 2010 20:49:56 Valerio Passini wrote:
> Where can I send suggestions for improving plasma-widget-
> networkmanagement?

https://bugs.kde.org/
The link is called "Report New Wish or Bug" ;)