Old 09-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Rainer Dorsch

Default K menu hangs

Hello,

I saw today several times the K menu hanging in squeeze on Intel graphics. The
K menu hangs for a number of seconds or minutes, but I can use the keyboard to
switch virtual desktops (e.g. Crtl-F1), start an app on an open konsole, but
not use the k menu anymore (it is open, it does not disapper).

Also top running in a konsole does not show something special: akregator has
10% CPU, Xorg more like 1%. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem
reliably, it just appears from time to time.

Does anybody have an idea how I could debug this issue?

Thanks,
Rainer
--
Rainer Dorsch