-   -   Problem with system settings (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/433286-problem-system-settings.html)

Dietz Pröpper 09-29-2010 12:57 PM

Problem with system settings

Hi,

after spending some days with kde 4.5.1 I went back to the versions from
unstable.

Since then (I think) my system settings are missing several items, most
notably audio settings and nepomuk settings. I can still reach them from
amarok or the nepomuk system tray icon.

Any idea?
Dietz

George Kiagiadakis 09-29-2010 01:57 PM

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Dietz Pröpper <dietz@rotfl.franken.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after spending some days with kde 4.5.1 I went back to the versions from
> unstable.
>
> Since then (I think) my system settings are missing several items, most
> notably audio settings and nepomuk settings. I can still reach them from
> amarok or the nepomuk system tray icon.
>
> Any idea?
> * * * *Dietz

Try kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental from the command line (as a user,
NOT as root).