Old 09-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Tim Richardson

Default KDE Microblog client crashing when opening wallet (sid)

the ublog (microblog) widget crashes for me when I try to add my
twitter details. It opens the KDE walltet, but then plasma crashes and
the microblog configuration is not saved, this happens every time. What
package should I report a bug against?

kdewallet is not crashing when opened on its own.