-   -   Can Kmail open TNEF attachments (Outlook's winmail.dat) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/408556-can-kmail-open-tnef-attachments-outlooks-winmail-dat.html)

Cassiano Leal 08-04-2010 03:30 PM

Can Kmail open TNEF attachments (Outlook's winmail.dat)

Hi!

The subject says it all: is it possible for Kmail to decode those
damned winmail.dat attachments that Outlook uses? I read somewhere
that it was supposed to do it automatically, but it is not working
here.

I have a private IMAP server where Outlook dumps all received mail so
that I can read my work e-mail from Kmail, but I'm not being able to
open all attachments.

I am using sid packages for everything here.

Thanks!
Cassiano