Old 07-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Nick Porter

Default Kpackage & cron-apt

Anybody seen this problem before?

Ever since I started using cron-apt on our Debian systems I've started intermittently seeing the error, "Login Problem: Please login manually" when I go to install anything. Any following interaction crashes the app.

>From searching around the net I've tried a few things that have been recommended;

1. Setting the "Execute Privileged Commands Using" to sudo
2. Clearing the package cache
3. Clearing the package folder cache
4. Manually starting an 'Update' from the special menu.

This is a Debian 5 system.

Thx.
--
np

--
Tradar Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3431380.
Registered office: 11 Conway Street, London. W1T 6BL