Old 07-21-2010, 06:16 AM
Adam Spragg

Default Is kbluetooth going to enter testing ever?

Hi,

Am just wondering if anyone knows what's going on with kbluetooth. The release
page[0] says that "Adding kbluetooth makes 1 non-depending packages
uninstallable on kfreebsd-amd64: kbluetooth" which seems pretty non-sensical
to me. Further, if you look at the buildd page[1] then the package for
kfreebsd-amd64 has exactly the same status as all the other architectures.

Does someone just need to prod the release team or something?

(I'm just asking as I have a "testing" box that currently has KDE3
kdebluetooth as the sole remaining package using KDE 3 libs, and it would be
nice to free up the space)

Thanks,

Adam

[0] http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=kbluetooth
[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=kbluetooth

Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

On trečiadienis 21 Liepa 2010 09:16:59 Adam Spragg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am just wondering if anyone knows what's going on with kbluetooth. The
> release page[0] says that "Adding kbluetooth makes 1 non-depending
> packages uninstallable on kfreebsd-amd64: kbluetooth" which seems pretty
> non-sensical to me. Further, if you look at the buildd page[1] then the
> package for kfreebsd-amd64 has exactly the same status as all the other
> architectures.
>
> Does someone just need to prod the release team or something?

Well, it has more problems on kfreebsd-* [2]

> (I'm just asking as I have a "testing" box that currently has KDE3
> kdebluetooth as the sole remaining package using KDE 3 libs, and it would
> be nice to free up the space)

Don't get your hopes high. It is not very stable.

[2] http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=kbluetooth

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>