Old 07-09-2010, 11:49 AM
ludovico van

Default kopete google video chat support

hi all,
here:
http://www.kde.org/announcements/4.4/pim_network.php
i read "added support for Google Audio and Video Chat back in Kopete"

but i don't know how to setup/use video chat with my gmail account and kopete.

can you help me, or point me a good link?

many thanks

Old 07-13-2010, 12:48 PM
ludovico van

No one?