Old 07-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Michael Schuerig

Default Deleting Strigi index only?

Strigi has struck again. This time it has indexed everything twice. In
result lists, I see duplicate entries for every matching file, but one
of them is broken ("Could not open nepomuksearch:/...").

Apparently desktop search doesn't weed out the bad entries by itself,
thus I have to intervene. I can delete ~/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk, but
then I'd lose other metadata as well. The loss wouldn't be great in this
particular case, but I'd be very wary of adding metadata in the future
if I can't be certain that it will survive.

Is there a way to delete only the Strigi/full text parts of the Nepomuk
data?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig