Old 06-14-2010, 11:22 PM
"te.richardson@gmail.com"

Default Squeeze KDE version?

The latest "news from the release team" mentions 4.4.3 as the Squeeze
KDE version.
Is this correct? I would have expected the latest possible point release
(which would be 4.4.5 since the freeze won't happen until August,
according to the latest release team news).

Old 06-14-2010, 11:38 PM
George Kiagiadakis

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM, te.richardson@gmail.com
<tim@tim-richardson.net> wrote:
> The latest "news from the release team" mentions 4.4.3 as the Squeeze KDE
> version.
> Is this correct? I would have expected the latest possible point release
> (which would be 4.4.5 since the freeze won't happen until August, according
> to the latest release team news).

Squeeze already has 4.4.4, so those "news from the release team" are
out-of-date 4.4.5 sounds reasonable as well, if time permits it.