Old 06-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Dietz Pröpper

Default amarok does not index large files?

Hi,

I've got a funny problem with amarok (from unstable).

It seems that it does not add large files (larger than 10mb) to it's
collection?

Can anyone confirm that and what can I do againt it?

regards,
Dietz

Old 06-04-2010, 11:06 AM
"tv.debian@googlemail.com"

I've got a funny problem with amarok (from unstable).

It seems that it does not add large files (larger than 10mb) to it's
collection?

Can anyone confirm that and what can I do againt it?

regards,
Dietz

Hi, I have Amarok and KDE from Sid (on a otherwise mainly Squeeze
system) and I don't see this issue, I have files over 100MB. I don't use
external mysql database, just the standard internal Amarok one.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Dietz Pröpper

tv.debian@googlemail.com:
> Le 04/06/2010 10:48, Dietz Pröpper wrote:
> > It seems that it does not add large files (larger than 10mb) to it's
> > collection?
> >
> > Can anyone confirm that and what can I do againt it?
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Dietz
>
> Hi, I have Amarok and KDE from Sid (on a otherwise mainly Squeeze
> system) and I don't see this issue, I have files over 100MB. I don't use
> external mysql database, just the standard internal Amarok one.

Problem solved. It was not amarok, but I played a little with musicbrainz,
which did really funy things to the music's tags, therefore the files I
missed were just at a completely different place...