Old 06-03-2010, 03:40 PM
BasaBuru

Default are there a manual for semantic desktop??

helo

I have install kde 4.4.3 nopemuk is runnig and indexing my desktop.

The problem is i can't find in the nopemuk.kde.org a document about how to use.
And i 'm try test the examples about konkeror and dophin and nothing.

Where can i do find a manual about use the kde semantic desktop??

Thanks

BasaBuru