Old 06-01-2010, 04:37 AM
Valentin Pavlyuchenko

Default compositing unavailable to KDE with Radeon HD 4650 and fglrx driver

I don't remember exactly, but I had quite the same issues with fglrx
on my 4870x2 at some moment. I've just switched to opensource driver
and enjoyed faster compositing that I had with fglrx

--
Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko