-   -   do you now about a guide for nopemuk use?? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/376807-do-you-now-about-guide-nopemuk-use.html)

BasaBuru 05-26-2010 07:34 PM

do you now about a guide for nopemuk use??

helo

i have 4.4.3 and i try use nopemuk in konqueror but is fail.

I'm use development/tutorials/metadata/nepomuk/tipsandtrics.

I' cant find a document for nepomuk newbies in the nopemuk web.

Do you now where i cant find a manual for de use nepomuk?????

thanks

BasaBuru

Valerio Passini 05-28-2010 07:11 AM

Alle mercoledý 26 maggio 2010, BasaBuru ha scritto:
> helo
>
> i have 4.4.3 and i try use nopemuk in konqueror but is fail.
>
> I'm use development/tutorials/metadata/nepomuk/tipsandtrics.
>
> I' cant find a document for nepomuk newbies in the nopemuk web.
>
> Do you now where i cant find a manual for de use nepomuk?????
>
> thanks
>
> BasaBuru

Given that none replyed to your message, I will try an answer.
Nepomuk needs just to be configured in systemsettings and the
features/functions are almost self-explaining.
Thereafter, a little time is needed by the indexing process. You can
start using it from Dolphin or inside krunner (I don't know about
konqueror). In dolphin you can perform
a search by putting a term inside the search form, this action enables
more options with which you can refine your research. In krunner the
basic use it's almost the same.
Bye

Valerio