Old 05-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Modestas Vainius

Default KOffice 2.2.0 available for general consumption

Hello,

On sekmadienis 30 Gegužė 2010 13:32:11 Jakub Nowacki wrote:
> I have a question about Koffice semi-offcial repository : is it safe to use
> it with testing release? I would like to test Koffice 2.2, but i don't
> want to destroy/mess my desktop.

It should be safe. In any case, at the moment qt-kde.debian.net contains
nothing more but koffice/braindump [1], so barely anything can do wrong. Add
it to sources.list and try installing with apt/aptitude -t experimental-
snapshots. As long as apt/aptitude does not report dependency problems, you
should be fine.

1. http://qt-kde.debian.net/debian/

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>