FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian KDE

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-22-2010, 08:29 PM
BasaBuru
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

helo

I can't put in the desktop the soho and solar system.

See me the initializacion script is fail.

I think i need few packets but i don't now how.

thanks

BasaBuru


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 201005222229.06030.basaburu@basatu.org">http://lists.debian.org/201005222229.06030.basaburu@basatu.org
 
Old 05-22-2010, 09:19 PM
godo
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

On 05/22/2010 10:29 PM, BasaBuru wrote:

helo

I can't put in the desktop the soho and solar system.

See me the initializacion script is fail.

I think i need few packets but i don't now how.

thanks

BasaBuru



Hi,
just try an works for me.
After installation did you go to "Add Widgets" and then drag & drop on
desktop?

Did you get some error?

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic
Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
English: www.dobosevic.com/en/
Registered Linux User #503414


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4BF84A48.5060302@dobosevic.com">http://lists.debian.org/4BF84A48.5060302@dobosevic.com
 
Old 05-22-2010, 10:05 PM
BasaBuru
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

On Sábado 22 Mayo 2010 23:19:04 godo escribió:
> On 05/22/2010 10:29 PM, BasaBuru wrote:
> > helo
> >
> > I can't put in the desktop the soho and solar system.
> >
> > See me the initializacion script is fail.
> >
> > I think i need few packets but i don't now how.
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > BasaBuru
>
> Hi,
> just try an works for me.
> After installation did you go to "Add Widgets" and then drag & drop on
> desktop?
> Did you get some error?

Yes a same error?

I think i need a package but i don't which. Perjabs a java script??

thank
basaburu


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 201005230005.47992.basaburu@basatu.org">http://lists.debian.org/201005230005.47992.basaburu@basatu.org
 
Old 05-23-2010, 12:54 AM
godo
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

On 05/23/2010 12:05 AM, BasaBuru wrote:

On Sábado 22 Mayo 2010 23:19:04 godo escribió:

On 05/22/2010 10:29 PM, BasaBuru wrote:

helo

I can't put in the desktop the soho and solar system.

See me the initializacion script is fail.

I think i need few packets but i don't now how.



Which Debian (Lenny, Squeeze, Sid) you have?
$ cat /etc/debian_version
Which DE (KDE, Gnome, something else) you have?

Did you install soho and solar system manually (download and compile) or
automated thru "Add Widget"?


--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic
Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
English: www.dobosevic.com/en/
Registered Linux User #503414


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4BF87CD5.3040001@dobosevic.com">http://lists.debian.org/4BF87CD5.3040001@dobosevic.com
 
Old 05-23-2010, 10:46 AM
BasaBuru
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

On Domingo 23 Mayo 2010 02:54:45 godo escribió:
> On 05/23/2010 12:05 AM, BasaBuru wrote:
> > On Sábado 22 Mayo 2010 23:19:04 godo escribió:
> >> On 05/22/2010 10:29 PM, BasaBuru wrote:
> >>> helo
> >>>
> >>> I can't put in the desktop the soho and solar system.
> >>>
> >>> See me the initializacion script is fail.
> >>>
> >>> I think i need few packets but i don't now how.
>
> Which Debian (Lenny, Squeeze, Sid) you have?

I have Squeeze linux 2.6.34

> Which DE (KDE, Gnome, something else) you have?

Kde 4.4.3

> Did you install soho and solar system manually (download and compile) or
> automated thru "Add Widget"?

Yes i download the plasmoid and try install manually, and "add widget" mode.

Y can't compile because don't are the sources.

Y install kde-full for missing packages a nothing

Maybe is not for 4.4.3??? but apears in the plasmoid list

:=/

thanks


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 201005231246.01018.basaburu@basatu.org">http://lists.debian.org/201005231246.01018.basaburu@basatu.org
 
Old 05-23-2010, 12:00 PM
godo
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

Did you install soho and solar system manually (download and compile) or
automated thru "Add Widget"?


Yes i download the plasmoid and try install manually, and "add widget" mode.



And when you click "Add Widget" did you see them?
If yes what did you do and what happens


Y install kde-full for missing packages a nothing

Maybe is not for 4.4.3??? but apears in the plasmoid list

:=/

thanks



It is, I also have 4.4.3 and it works.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic
Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
English: www.dobosevic.com/en/
Registered Linux User #503414


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4BF918C4.1040503@dobosevic.com">http://lists.debian.org/4BF918C4.1040503@dobosevic.com
 
Old 05-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Modestas Vainius
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

Hello,

On sekmadienis 23 Gegužė 2010 13:46:00 BasaBuru wrote:
> > Did you install soho and solar system manually (download and compile) or
> > automated thru "Add Widget"?
>
> Yes i download the plasmoid and try install manually, and "add widget"
> mode.
>
> Y can't compile because don't are the sources.
>
> Y install kde-full for missing packages a nothing
>
> Maybe is not for 4.4.3??? but apears in the plasmoid list

You probably don't have python-kde4 installed. As far as I can tell, it's a
python based plasmoid.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>
 
Old 05-24-2010, 12:24 PM
BasaBuru
 
Default problem to put the soho plasmoid

On Domingo 23 Mayo 2010 19:23:17 Modestas Vainius escribió:

> You probably don't have python-kde4 installed. As far as I can tell, it's a
> python based plasmoid.

Yes is really........ i'm look for a phyton packges and find this.

Now is work fine.

thanks

BasaBuru


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 201005241424.03293.basaburu@basatu.org">http://lists.debian.org/201005241424.03293.basaburu@basatu.org
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org