Old 05-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Martin Steigerwald

Default plans for basket

Hi Sune, hi Debian KDE developers,

do you have any plans for Basket?

There is a Qt 4 port available Basket 2.0 Beta 1 (1.80).

It didn't show any basket contents after installation to my home
directory, but that might have been a problem with the installer script in
the upstream archive.

I think Basket is my last KDE 3 application.

Ciao,

Old 05-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Fathi Boudra

> do you have any plans for Basket?
> There is a Qt 4 port available Basket 2.0 Beta 1 (1.80).
>
> It didn't show any basket contents after installation to my home
> directory, but that might have been a problem with the installer script in
> the upstream archive.

basket is in under our radar.
The package should be reviewed before the upload.

Cheers,

Fathi