Old 05-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Adrian von Bidder

Default KWebkitPart dependency

Heyho!

Short note to the KDE packagers since kdenetwork now depends on
libkwebkitpart-dev: don't hesitate to NMU (even with zero delay) if it helps
to get KDE into squeeze faster. (In any case, and if no bug reports come
in, I'll just wait with the next upload until kwebkitpart is in testing.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
No wonder you're tired! You understood so much today.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

On antradienis 18 Gegužė 2010 14:13:34 Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Heyho!
>
> Short note to the KDE packagers since kdenetwork now depends on
> libkwebkitpart-dev: don't hesitate to NMU (even with zero delay) if it
> helps to get KDE into squeeze faster. (In any case, and if no bug reports
> come in, I'll just wait with the next upload until kwebkitpart is in
> testing.)

You removed a public library from previous libkwebkit1 package and didn't
rename the package itself. I know that libkwebkit1 had no reverse dependencies
then so it was not a big deal, but I hope that from know on, you will track
ABI breakages very carefully.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>