Old 05-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Michael Schuerig

Default Virtuoso 6.1.1+dfsg1-1 breaks Nepomuk

I noticed that Nepomuk has stopped working for me, the reason presumably
being that the virtuoso-t process is no longer running. I restarted the
session, still virtuoso-t does not run, however, I see that files in

/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend

have been touched.

As the virtuoso packages in unstable have been upgraded recently, I
gather that something in there isn't working with Nepomuk anymore.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de