Old 04-28-2010, 08:09 PM
John Culleton

Default Placing icons on bottom bar.

I have the Debian variant Knoppix installed on my laptop. Now I want to
move some icons to the bottom bar and have them stay there between
sessions. I know how to do this with various versions of Slackware using
KDE 3.5 and XFCE but I am a newcomer to the world of Debian.

Anyone have any hints?
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"

Old 05-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Xavier Brochard

John Culleton wrote:
> I have the Debian variant Knoppix installed on my laptop. Now I want to
> move some icons to the bottom bar and have them stay there between
> sessions. I know how to do this with various versions of Slackware using
> KDE 3.5 and XFCE but I am a newcomer to the world of Debian.
>
> Anyone have any hints?

There is nothing related to Debian, only to the Desktop in use.
The latest Knoppix (6.0) use LXDE for the desktop. If this is your version,
aqd your Desktop, have a look at the LXDE documentation on
http://www.lxde.org/
You could also ask for help on the LXDE forum (same url as above).

xavier