Old 04-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Adriano Vilela Barbosa

Default Visual glitches all over the place

Hi,

I sent the email below earlier today to this list, but apparently it
didn't go through. Maybe attachments are not allowed? If that's the
case, I apologize.

Anyway, the original email is below, and the figure showing the visual
glitches I mention can be retrieved at
www.cefala.org/~vilela/visual_glitches.png

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Adriano

Old 04-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Adriano Vilela Barbosa

An update: I tried using the proprietary fglrx driver and that fixed
the problem (though it created another one: I couldn't switch from X
to a virtual terminal). Anyway, I'll see if I can find some
configuration parameter for the radeon driver that eliminates the
problem; otherwise I'll try to contact the radeon driver developers
and seek some advice.

Thank you,

Adriano

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Adriano Vilela Barbosa