Old 04-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Joerg Platte

Default ssh-agent terminates before session ends

Hi,

after upgrading to the experimental packages of KDE ssh-agent
seems to terminate shortly after logging in. I'm able to enter
my passphrase with ssh-add and I'm able to log into another
machine but after a few minutes the agent terminates.

ssh-agent is started during kdm login via "use-ssh-agent" in
/etc/X11/Xsession.options. This worked before without any
problems. Does anyone else encounter the same problem?

regards,
Jörg