Old 04-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Shields@liszt.debian.org, Ciaran T.

Default 2.5% each day for 200 days without any risk.

Hello debian-kde@lists.debian.org,

I wanna tell you about a very professional investment I take part in

since seven month. I made 510% profit at the moment. This is a Hong Kong traders company, active on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their results are

very consistent, they make up to 3% daily and the company pays its

members up to 2.5% each day. HYt fund is absolutely transparent, publishing their trading

results and offering phone, chat, and email support to investors.

I think they are the guys to stay with in 2010. Check them out: http://texugauto.com/dqj6nxkl