Old 03-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Tobias Schula

Default Setting up plasma-netbook in kde 4.4

Hi!

I recently discovered that plasma-netbook ist available in the experimental-
snapshots repository so I went ahead and installed it. I managed to enable it
by killing plasma-desktop and starting plasma-netbook from krunner. But how do
I set it up properly?

Regards

Tobias

Old 03-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

On antradienis 30 Kovas 2010 00:06:24 Tobias Schula wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I recently discovered that plasma-netbook ist available in the
> experimental- snapshots repository so I went ahead and installed it. I
> managed to enable it by killing plasma-desktop and starting plasma-netbook
> from krunner. But how do I set it up properly?

I guess:

System Settings -> Desktop -> Workspace -> Form Factor

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>

Old 03-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Tobias Schula

Am Montag 29 März 2010 23:21:33 schrieb Modestas Vainius:
> Hello,
>
> On antradienis 30 Kovas 2010 00:06:24 Tobias Schula wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I recently discovered that plasma-netbook ist available in the
> > experimental- snapshots repository so I went ahead and installed it. I
> > managed to enable it by killing plasma-desktop and starting
> > plasma-netbook from krunner. But how do I set it up properly?
>
> I guess:
>
> System Settings -> Desktop -> Workspace -> Form Factor

Thanks a lot! Using it on my NC10 now, got plenty of space here!