Old 03-20-2010, 09:51 PM
BasaBuru

Default When instert a cdrom the device notifier ofer only copy with k3b

Helo:

I 'm installing my new machine and i have a problem wen insert the optical
disk.

then the device notifier only ofer "copy cd with k3b".

before the device notifier ofers various programs to work with the optical
disk.

I don't now what are i do :=/

thanks

BasaBuru

Old 03-21-2010, 01:19 AM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

On sekmadienis 21 Kovas 2010 00:51:07 BasaBuru wrote:
> I 'm installing my new machine and i have a problem wen insert the optical
> disk.
>
> then the device notifier only ofer "copy cd with k3b".
>
> before the device notifier ofers various programs to work with the optical
> disk.
>
> I don't now what are i do :=/

Try (as your user):

$ kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>

Old 03-21-2010, 10:06 AM
BasaBuru

On Domingo 21 Marzo 2010 03:19:13 Modestas Vainius escribió:

> Try (as your user):
>
> $ kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental

ok
$ kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental
kbuildsycoca4 running...

The problem is soult, but now the device notifier is not make anything whith
the cdroms nothing ??? the pendrive is accept and show. but any cdrom is not
show.

I'm mounting by hand

Thanks

BasaBuru

Old 03-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

On sekmadienis 21 Kovas 2010 13:06:04 BasaBuru wrote:
> On Domingo 21 Marzo 2010 03:19:13 Modestas Vainius escribió:
> > Try (as your user):
> >
> > $ kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental
>
> ok
> $ kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental
> kbuildsycoca4 running...
>
> The problem is soult, but now the device notifier is not make anything
> whith the cdroms nothing ??? the pendrive is accept and show. but any
> cdrom is not show.

Try restarting KDE session.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>

Old 03-21-2010, 10:54 AM
BasaBuru

On Domingo 21 Marzo 2010 12:10:13 Modestas Vainius escribió:

> Try restarting KDE session.

I'm restart and nothing, its not make anythink :-/

Ahhhh i'm have a kde 4.3.4 in debian sequeeze

Tanks

Old 03-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

On sekmadienis 21 Kovas 2010 13:54:13 BasaBuru wrote:
> On Domingo 21 Marzo 2010 12:10:13 Modestas Vainius escribió:
> > Try restarting KDE session.
>
> I'm restart and nothing, its not make anythink :-/
>
> Ahhhh i'm have a kde 4.3.4 in debian sequeeze

Paste contents of /etc/fstab here.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>