-   -   Synaptiks packaging (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/342343-synaptiks-packaging.html)

Valentin Pavlyuchenko 03-16-2010 12:14 PM

Synaptiks packaging

I think synaptiks is a better touchpad management tool than kcm-touchpad.
It features plasma applet with notifications and has more features.

Actually, why I've written here - synaptiks wishlist on
bugs.debian.org was added more than 4 months ago and there is no
result while Squeeze may be frozen soon. Synaptiks already has Debian
packaging (unofficial), and there should be no problems supporting it.

--
Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko