Old 03-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Frank Becker

Default Krita

Hi,
I'm running Krita 1.6.3 on Debian Lenny with KDE 3.5.10. liblcms1 is
installed, colorschemes are in ~/.color/icc.

I use Krita to convert images to another color-scheme. I open an image
with RGB-Colors.
With "Image / Convert Image" I switch to CYMK. If I try to save the
image I get:

Cannot export images in CMYK.
[ OK ]

And then

Could not save
/home/telnix/apo-promotion/Projekte/lebenslösung/Tag der
Erde/sonnenblume freigestellt sv cymk.png

[ OK ]

How can I convert images to CYMK using Krita?
Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards
--
Frank Becker