-   -   Synaptiks packaging (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/342288-synaptiks-packaging.html)

Valentin Pavlyuchenko 03-16-2010 09:40 AM

Synaptiks packaging

Hello,

There is the application called Synaptiks
(http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/synaptiks?content=114270)
that allows you to configure your touchpad. I think everyone who owns
a notebook/netbook
will be happy to see it in Debian. What about adding it to repos?

--
Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko

José Manuel Santamaría Lema 03-16-2010 11:58 AM

Synaptiks packaging

On Martes 16 Marzo 2010 11:40:53 Valentin Pavlyuchenko escribió:
> Hello,
>
> There is the application called Synaptiks
> (http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/synaptiks?content=114270)
> that allows you to configure your touchpad. I think everyone who owns
> a notebook/netbook
> will be happy to see it in Debian. What about adding it to repos?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Valentin Pavlyuchenko

There is an ITP open for kcm-touchpad which (afaik) does the same:

There is also an RFP open for synaptiks:

I guess kcm-touchpad will be uploaded rather than synaptiks.