Old 03-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Diederik de Haas

Default How to specify an URL for a scripted image plasmoid?

Hello all,

Before upgrading to KDE 4.4.1 I had a scripted image (weather for next 48 hours from yr.no which got
refreshed every 30 min.
After the upgrade, it didn't work so I tried to add it again. When looking at it's settings, I see
an option for "Image URL" and for "Script that prints image URL".
But where can I specify the URL it should use?

Diederik

Old 03-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Josep Febrer

Hi,

A Diumenge, 7 de marÁ de 2010 18:08:40, Diederik de Haas va escriure:
> Hello all,
>
> Before upgrading to KDE 4.4.1 I had a scripted image (weather for next 48
> hours from yr.no which got refreshed every 30 min.
> After the upgrade, it didn't work so I tried to add it again. When looking
> at it's settings, I see an option for "Image URL" and for "Script that
> prints image URL".
> But where can I specify the URL it should use?
>
> Diederik

It happened to me also since I've upgraded to Qt 4.6.

But I solved installing this upgraded plasmoid:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Scripted+HTML?content=102052

Have a great day,

Josep

Old 03-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Diederik de Haas

On 2010-03-10 Josep Febrer wrote:
> It happened to me also since I've upgraded to Qt 4.6.
>
> But I solved installing this upgraded plasmoid:
>
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Scripted+HTML?content=102052
Thank you :-)

> Have a great day,
You too.