Old 03-06-2010, 08:33 AM
George Kiagiadakis

Default digikam packages Semi-official KDE SC 4.4.1 available (external repository)

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Jan De Luyck <jan@kcore.org> wrote:
> On Saturday 06 March 2010 07:05:58 Mark Purcell wrote:
>> On Friday 05 March 2010 19:17:28 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
>> > If I were to rebuild digikam for KDE 4.4.1 SC, which version string
>> > should I use? 2:1.1.0-1 as in unstable or 3:1.1.0-1 or what? I just ask
>> > in case anyone else wanted this, for my local installation I do not care
>> > that much.
>>
>> A package of digikam rebuilt against experimental-snapshots is available
>> at: http://people.debian.org/~msp
>>
>> I will upload this fixed digikam to experimental once KDE 4.4.1 his
>> experimental.
>
> Thanks Mark.
>
> Any chance of getting amd64 packages? Or any pointer to where I can find
> libkipi7-dev and libkdcraw8-dev?

Just rebuild the source package that is on this page for amd64. The
libkipi7-dev and libkdcraw8-dev have been renamed, so you need to
rename them in the Build-Depends field of debian/control if you build
from the source package that is in unstable. See
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-kde-commits/2010-March/018157.html