Old 01-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Nicolas Levy

Default Kmail reply fails to quote

Hi im using kde 4.2.00 with kmail 1.11.0 package: 4:4.2.0-0r1

Nico

Old 01-27-2009, 06:22 PM
anna

You see: it works for me ...

%QUOTE is not enough.
There are several templates (sorry I have german KMail)
You have to look INTO all relevant templates.

You also have to check "intelligent qouting" (or so)

HTH

Old 01-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Nicolas Levy

I found the problem, it was a problem in the identity's settings.

For some reason the configuration changed (maybe an update) and enabled the personal template.

thanks .

Nico.