Old 01-25-2009, 11:34 PM
Nick Shaforostoff

Default kdevelop package

The following packages were not installed as a dependency when installing kdevelop:
kdevplatform-data kdevplatform-bin

Also, I can't open (import) any project because 'Build System' list is empty and hence 'Next' button is disabled.

A pure SVN version worked fine since couple of weeks ago.

Old 01-25-2009, 11:51 PM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

2009 m. Sausis 26 d., pirmadienis, Nick Shaforostoff rašė:
> The following packages were not installed as a dependency when installing
> kdevelop: kdevplatform-data kdevplatform-bin
kdevelop for KDE4 is not being updated in that repo. It is already out-of-date
and you are very discouraged from using it.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>