Old 01-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Simon Eugster

Default Sound settings reset after Sleep/Hibernate

Hi all

After Sleep/Hibernate my sound settings are always reset. I've muted
it via alsamixer (loudness to 0, mute activated), but the sound is
turned on again (loud and unmuted ). Alsamixer still shows that the
channel is muted, but I have to unmute/mute it to bring silence over
my laptop.

KDE 4.1.96+svn911645-0r1, Sound device is Intel HD Audio (82801H).

Simon