Old 01-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Michael Musenbrock

Default Krita (KOffice) vs. digiKam because libkdcraw

Hi,
since Krita version 1:1.9.98.5-1 a dependency to libkdrcraw5 was added,
which conflicts with libkdrcraw7 needed by digikam (2:0.10.0~beta8-0r1~1).

So it's not possible to co-install Krita (and KOffice meta-pkg) with
digikam.

It's not a big hassle for me, because I don't need krita, but anyway
would it
be possible to compile krita against libkdrcraw7?

Regards,
Michael

Old 01-22-2009, 06:11 AM
Alex Hermann

On Wednesday 21 January 2009, Michael Musenbrock wrote:
> Hi,
> since Krita version 1:1.9.98.5-1 a dependency to libkdrcraw5 was added,
> which conflicts with libkdrcraw7 needed by digikam
> (2:0.10.0~beta8-0r1~1).

Why do they conflict? They (should) have a different soname, so they should
be co-installable.

Alex.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

2009 m. Sausis 22 d., ketvirtadienis, Alex Hermann rašė:
> Why do they conflict? They (should) have a different soname, so they should
> be co-installable.
They conflict because they are not "real" library packages and ship some data
too.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>